By Erin Weber
1 cup almond flour
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 scoops of Enduro Bites Beta Red
- Preheat waffle iron
- Combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking soda, and Beta Red in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and mix well.
- Prep the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook until golden pink!
- Top with fruit of your choice.
Makes approximately 6 scrumptious waffles!