Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Gluten-Free Beta Red Waffles
By Erin Weber Ingredients 1 cup almond flour 1 pinch salt 1 teaspoon ba...
Beta Red for One, Beta Red for All!
We're going to be at two of our favorite Arizona events - the Whiskey Of...
Late fall and spring in Colorado are considered desert season since it's...
And the Winner of Our Chino Grinder Giveaway is ...
Congratulations to Chanel Abri from Phoenix on winning our Chino Grinder...