Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Nick Gould: The Golden Boy
By Brian Maslach Nick Gould is a new addition to the Colorado Springs cy...
Chocolate Orange Cardamon Cookies
By Matt Cusack With Beta Red as the secret ingredient, my Chocolate Ora...
Why We Avoid the 8 Common Allergens
Athletics, by their nature, help us tune into our bodies. By moving towa...
A Chat with World Fat Bike Champ Amy Beisel
By Brian Maslach Fresh from her win at the Fat Bike World Championship i...