Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Flowing with the Seasons
by Brian Maslach I've been going through withdrawal since I recently ret...
Get Creative to Maximize Holiday Fitness
by Brian Maslach While the general population resigns themselves to losi...
So You Want To Be A Triathlete? Branden Covers the Basics
By Branden Rakita Jack of all trades, masters of none. A person who doe...
Late fall in Colorado is considered Desert Season since it's usually pri...