Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Virgin Coconut Oil
One of Enduro Bites’ Best-Kept Secrets Once thought “unhealthy,” due to ...
Brian's Peanut Butter Banana Surpise
Brian shares his Peanut Butter Banana Surprise. It’s perfect for getting...
Cyclocross Training 101 with Daniel Matheny
by Daniel Matheny Cyclocross season is here! If you aren’t a diehard c...
Outerbike and Beyond
I'm sitting here in Colorado looking at fresh snow on the ground as I'm ...