Beta Red Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400º Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, isomaltulose, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in cranberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, melted coconut oil, and Beta Red.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve
Colorado Climbing Camp By Haute Route Ambassadors
I got a last-minute invitation to ride the recent Colorado Climbing Camp...
All the Games!
Enduro Bites Ambassador Branden Rakita participated in the Ultimate Moun...
By Brian Maslach I Must be in Emporia! I made the drive to Emporia, Kan...
Because Who Doesn't Like Treats?
by Brian Maslach We tend to be pretty serious about nutrition around he...