Gluten-Free Beta Red Waffles
By Erin Weber
1 cup almond flour
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 scoops of Enduro Bites Beta Red
- Preheat waffle iron
- Combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking soda, and Beta Red in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and mix well.
- Prep the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook until golden pink!
- Top with fruit of your choice.
Makes approximately 6 scrumptious waffles!
Meet Stefano Barberi
By Brian Maslach I met Stefano for the first time and rode with him dur...
How Do YOU Use Beta Red?
If you're reading this you likely know how great Beta Red Pre-Workout Fo...
How to Get Leaner for Race Season in 15 Minutes a Day, Part 2
By Jen Kates, Founder and Coach of Shift Human Performance If you rea...
Beta Red for One, Beta Red for All!
We're going to be at two of our favorite Arizona events - the Whiskey Of...