Gluten-Free Beta Red Waffles
By Erin Weber
1 cup almond flour
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 scoops of Enduro Bites Beta Red
- Preheat waffle iron
- Combine dry ingredients: almond flour, salt, baking soda, and Beta Red in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and mix well.
- Prep the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook until golden pink!
- Top with fruit of your choice.
Makes approximately 6 scrumptious waffles!
Ambassador Spotlight: Adam Prosise from Reeb Cycles
This week the ambassador spotlight shines on professional enduro racer A...
Virgin Coconut Oil
One of Enduro Bites’ Best-Kept Secrets Once thought “unhealthy,” due to ...
Brian's Peanut Butter Banana Surpise
Brian shares his Peanut Butter Banana Surprise. It’s perfect for getting...
Cyclocross Training 101 with Daniel Matheny
by Daniel Matheny Cyclocross season is here! If you aren’t a diehard c...