Beta Red Citrus Pre-Workout Power Smoothie
by Brian Maslach
Now that Beta Red Orange is readily available we've been experimenting with it in some of my favorite recipes. This refreshing, citrus smoothie is perfect for getting easily digestible carbs, protein, and fat before a hard workout. It's also high in potassium and vitamins A, C, and B6 to help keep you healthy.
- Pour orange juice in container and add spinach, carrot, and coconut oil. Begin
- blending on lowest setting, gradually increasing until ingredients are liquified.
- Add Beta Red Orange, protein powder, and tumeric paste and blend on low setting until thoroughly mixed.
- Add frozen mango and banana. Blend on low setting, increasing to medium setting until all chunks are gone.
- Add ice cubes. Blend on low setting, increasing to medium, then high until everything is smoothie consistency. If you prefer your drink to be more liquid, and less like frozen custard, use less ice.
Quick Tips for Improving Cyclocross Performance
by Brian Maslach Summer is officially over and cyclocross season is her...
Where Did Summer Go?
Late spring of last year I realized I had gotten spoiled by living in Co...
Kitchen Sink Power Salad
Today we bring you another recipe from our contributor Emanuela Bandol! ...
Pikes Peak Marathon & Ascent
This past weekend we once again participated in the Pikes Peak Ascent an...